Wholesale Customer Returns & Damaged Goods Policies
Guaranteeing the safety, quality and integrity of MyDrinkBomb® products is of the utmost importance to our company, and we take extraordinary measures to ensure our products are produced using the highest manufacturing standards. If, within seven (7) days of the date of delivery, you elect to return any product that has not been unpacked, altered, tagged/priced or removed from its original packaging, you must obtain advance return authorization and agree to following terms:
1. Email email@example.com and provide your Purchase Order or Invoice Number, proof of delivery and a detailed summary of the reason for your return request.
2. If approved, you will receive a Return Authorization Form and Number. This form and RA # must accompany the returned shipment to the address provided for proper processing.
3. If all product is returned in the original packaging and packing without any marks, price tags, alterations, or visible signs of handling, credit will be issued at the original purchase price less a 15% restocking fee to your original form of payment (credit card).
4. You are responsible for paying any freight / shipping charges to return the product to our warehouse, and it is advised that you monitor or track the shipment. No reimbursement for the original shipping charges will be issued.
Every effort is made to carefully pack each customer order to ensure the product arrives in good condition for retail sale. However, we recognize that once the product leaves our facility, shipment or handling damages can occur. If this happens, we ask that you complete the following steps to obtain replacement product:
1. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
2. Once received, you will be notified by email of the action(s) taken to remedy this unfortunate occurrence. Replacement product will be shipped for items verified as damaged.
3. If visible carton damage is observed and noted at the time of delivery, please provide us with a detailed description of any actions taken that will help us resolve a damage claim with the carrier.
Your business is very important to us. Thank you for your patronage, understanding and compliance with these policies.
Chloe Di Leo, Owner/Founder, and your MDB Team